Monday, May 4, 2009

Scribble Maps

Scribble Maps is a site I just found out about on Free Technology 4 Teachers. SM lets you draw, create text, add markers, etc on a Google Map, then either save/share/embed/create a widget for others to view.



SM is such a great resource for teachers who use Google Maps. From my example below you can see how you can edit/alter a map to your hearts desire. I can see this being used by history/geography teachers or by lovers of Google Technology to help facilitate their teachings.

Give it a try by clicking here.







Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. I agree that this seems like a fantastic tool! I will be sure to use it in my classroom. Thanks for sharing all of these resources... it's astounding how many there are out there these days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!