Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Top 50 list

Today, I received a nice little treat when a site called The Digital Learning people nominated Technology Tidbits as one of their top 50 e-Learning blogs. I'm humbled to be included in a list w/ all of these great educators.

It's been about one year since I started this blog and I am really happy w/ the progress it has made. I've been able to collaborate/meet some of the finest/nicest people around. This has never been about me, but about corresponding w/ others to learn best how to fuse technology and education. I'm very lucky to have this platform to share my thoughts/feelings/findings and continue to develop these relationships that mean so very much to me.

Thanks again for all your support!!!

http://toponlineuniversityreviews.com/2010/top-50-blogs-for-e-learning-tools-and-tips/
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations David! You totally deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shelly, any list is hard to do because it is subjective and is left to the interpretation of each individual.

    That being said, I'm honored to be on it, and feel that there are so many others that should be on there as well. You being right at the top.

    I truly feel when all is said and done you will be a front runner for blog of the year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!