Monday, June 7, 2010

Twiducate

Twiducate is a new site that I just found out about from Larry Ferlazzo. This is an excellent to provide social networking skills in a safe school environment. It is very similar to Moodle in that respect.

What makes Twiducate so great is that everything is being monitored in a controlled environment that is password protected. Teachers can use it to post assignment, share ideas, and even collaborate w/ parents.



I highly recommend checking out Twiducate by clicking here.

2 comments:

  1. I don't get it. how is this any different or better than edmodo? please clarify...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg, while I haven't used Edmodo for a long time. My understanding Edmodo is more of a blogging solution where Twiducate is more of a CMS for schools. In reality they are more closely related then that. However, I don't think they meet a full CMS solution such as Moodle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!