Monday, March 24, 2014

FluencyFinder V. 2,5

FluencyFinder the leading iOS app for assessing Reading levels and comprehension has been updated to version 2.5.  The latest version has been redesigned for iOS 7 for a sleeker polished look.  Exporting results is easier w/ a email share button, and educators can now search through Reading passages.

FluencyFinder is an extremely easy app to use as all an educator has to do is print out a Reading passage (1st-8th Grade) and tap the timer to start assessing a student.  As a student corrects or makes a mistake, the teacher then taps the (+) or (-) button to score the student.  Once the passage is a read, the educator taps stop and instant real-time results are given unless they choose to go on to Comprehension questions.

I highly recommend checking out FluencyFinder by clicking here!!!

Here is what others are saying about FluencyFinder...

  • FluencyFinder has saved me so much time! I love this app. All I need to do is grab my iPad, look up a particular student, and I am able to find their results in seconds.Michelle, 3rd grade teacher, Maryland
  • I heard about this app from another teacher at school and it has changed my life. I don’t know how we ever got by without it! Thank you, FluencyFinder! iTunes App Store Review 
    *FluencyFinder is an advertiser of Technology Tidbits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!